Many of our textile products use only materials that are GOTS-Certified, the ultimate stamp of approval when it comes to organic certification in textiles.
GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) is the world’s leading standard for manufacturing organic textiles throughout the entire textile supply chain. GOTS certification ensures a product is 100% organic throughout every step of the process.
Being GOTS-certified means….
- the cotton is grown from non-GMO seeds, without the use of any pesticides or fertilizers.
- No chlorine bleach is used on any part of production.
- Whites are achieved by using an oxygen-based whitening process.
- Eco-friendly dyes are used that are heavy metal free and low impact, free from AZO or formaldehyde.
- Textile printing methods are free from aromatic solvents, phthalates and PVC.
- Sewing thread, nickel free snaps, elastic, and all accessories are GOTS certified.
More information can be found on the GOTS website.