DIDYMOS woven wraps are…
- purposefully woven on special jacquard looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically sourced animal fibres.
- woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mold to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.
DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options – something for everyone! Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time comfortably!
Woven wraps come in an assortment of lengths to facilitate many different carrying options and needs.
DIDYMOS wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- No weight or age restriction
- Most versatile carrier as there are unlimited carries that can be used!
- Wear on the front, hip and back using one shoulder, two shoulders or torso and back only!
- Facilitates skin to skin newborn wearing, also known as kangaroo care.
- Custom fit to every person regardless of shape or size.
- Fully adjustable and therefore a great option for sharing the carrier with others
- Ergonomic and facilitates the anatomically correct spread-squat-positon (fetal tuck for newborns)
- Great for people with back and shoulder problems since they distribute weight over both shoulders
- Great for both casual and extended daily wearing
- Beautiful Designs, Colours & Organic Fibres
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other amazing articles that are sure to help you make this is as easy as 1-2-3!